Asked by Mr.George from UK | Mar. 18, 2011 22:27
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hello all,
It is possible that sometime in August that I will be taking up employment in China. However, before that time I wish to do a little travelling in Asia, including in China itself, which obviously means I will need to apply for a tourist visa (double entry in all likelihood). Assuming all goes to plan I would make my second entry into China in late May and leave in mid-late June, then returning to my home country. My question is: would I face any restrictions in applying for a new visa (whether it be tourist/work/whatever) so soon after already having been in China on a tourist visa?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Mar. 19, 2011 03:22
Yes, I think you will face some restriction in applying for a new work visa so soon after already having been in China on a tourist visa, the visa official will suspect that you go to China for finding job for the last trip on a tourist visa. But It is not a big problem, you can first travel to China on a tourist visa, then return to Uk to apply for work visa.
Related Questions:
Visit to China for work then ex pat assignment
Asked by Sean from England
| Aug. 09, 2018 19:20
french citizen, applying for Z visa from Bangkok
Asked by shangh from India
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:11
I am Cambodian. Can I apply visa to HK outside Cambodia?
Asked by Hong from Cambodia
| Dec. 29, 2013 21:15
Hello, thinking about traveling from Chaing Mai Thainland up to Wuzhou for ...
Ms.JAKESMM from United States
| Jan. 14, 2011 01:10
Employment Permit
Asked by JC from India
| Jul. 29, 2014 21:36
Do I need a multiple entry tourist visa after taking a domestic flight in C...
Asked by Niamh from Ireland
| Jun. 27, 2017 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)