Asked by Ms.Lily from USA | Mar. 13, 2011 04:59
About:China Work Visa

Greetings and thank you all so much for your helpful replies! I just have one more quick question. I noticed I have to go in person to the Chinese Embassy to apply for my work visa to China, and this after my employer sends me the required documents from China. My question is, since I may need to travel to another country to complete arrangements for my husband to apply for a family visa to accompany me (all of which will take at least 2 1/2 weeks), and, I need to be in China in about 4 or 5 weeks total) so my problem, or question, is can I go to any Chinese Embassy in another country as an American citizen with my passport to apply for my work visa after my employer sends me the Chinese required documents or do I have to sit here until it's too late to arrange for my husband to accompany me and go in person to a Chinese Embassy IN MY COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE to complete application for the work visa? Thank you very much for your replies. I really appreciate it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Mar. 14, 2011 01:24
Work visa is single entry valid for 3 months, you can apply in advance in US before visiting other country. And visa processing takes 4 working days only under regular service. For your husband, you can apply together by providing proof of kinship-the marriage certificate for visa application. Or, you both can apply in HK if time limits.
Related Questions:
Hi Mr.HONGKONGMAN, Thanks so much for your quick response. I may have a ...
Asked by Ms.Moran from Philippines
| Aug. 22, 2010 01:23
Thank you for all the help you have given me. I just have one more question...
Asked by Ms.jessica from curacao
| Aug. 28, 2010 20:39
First of all, thanks for the quick answer and the good information. now i h...
Asked by Mr.Simon from Germany
| Nov. 16, 2010 20:24
Hello, I decided to ask all questions I have on this site, as no one at ...
Asked by Mrs.Victoria from Switzerland
| Sep. 23, 2009 04:53
Travel Visa to CHINA from Korea for a British Citizen
Asked by Ken C from United Kingdom
| Aug. 08, 2016 22:08
how i can apply for the visa?
Asked by marlon from UAE
| Nov. 24, 2014 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)