Asked by Ms.wen from singapore | Mar. 09, 2011 02:01
About:Hong Kong Disneyland

hi, I'm planning my 5 days in hong kong with 2 families of total of 4 adults 2 kids & 1 infant.
Day 1 from airprt to Disnay Holleywoods Hotel, pls advise should we take 2 or 1 taxi or any other transport to the hotel?
Day 2 after check-out we are going to Ngang Ping 360 cable car, pls advise the jouney from disney to Ngang ping as we will leave our laungage at the Holleywoods hotel. After we will check-in to mong kok royal plaza hotel. places that interests us are:
1- Avenue of Stars
2- Victoria Harbour
3- Tsim Sha Tsui
4- Victoria Peak, The Peak, Ocean Park, Fa Yuen Street, Causeway Bay, Stanley Market, lei yu mun or sai kung.

Please kindly help to plan our hong kong trip accordingly the the road plan, where should we start off & end with. Hope to hear from you soon as we start our travel on 16th March 2011.

Thanks a lot


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Carl | Mar. 10, 2011 03:11
Day 1, I advise you take a taxi, since you are taking 3 kids.
Day 2, you may take disneyland resort line to sunny bay, transfer to tung chung line to tung chung station, exit from Exit B, you will see the cable car station of ngong ping 360. For the following trip, you can arrange it like this: ocean park- victoria peak-causeway bay-stanley market-lei yu mun-TST-avenue of star-victoria harbour-Sai Kung.
Related Questions:
Shenzhen back to HK Airport
Asked by myjpkl from Malaysia
| May. 28, 2011 03:42
hi. my family will be going to hongkong this 26 of May for 4 days and 3 nig...
Asked by Mrs.Tanya from Philippines
| May. 10, 2009 23:11
Do i need to have hong kong visa
Asked by angie rosales from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2014 03:30
2 Families Only from Shanghai to Suzhou
Asked by ShanghaiSteps from China
| May. 26, 2011 07:59
Hi all, I wanted to plan a trip for my family to Hong Kong (2 young Kids...
Ms.LIZAYING from Singapore
| Sep. 18, 2009 02:59
Hi, Just want to know that if I am going for holidays to hong kong from ...
Asked by Mr.Raj from Indian ( residing in UAE)
| Feb. 08, 2011 00:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)