Asked by Mrs.ella11 from poland | Mar. 07, 2011 03:59
About:Shanghai Travel

We shall stay in Shanghai two weeks. One member of our group suffers from heart disease which sometimes (very, very seldom) requires immediate medical attention )when daily routine medicines do not help), otherwise there is great risk to her health or even life. For safety sake we want to be prepared so kindly help and inform:
- is it possible to call ambulance in Shanghai and what is the phone number?
- is there separate emergency service for foreigners and if so, what is the number?
- we stay at Salvo Hotel - what is the nearest medical center-hospital for foreigners?
Any info at this respect shall be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SUMMERSNOW from Australia | Mar. 07, 2011 20:35
Yes, you can call the number 120 to call ambulance in Shanghai. It operates 24 hours with Chinese and English language, thus it is also convenient for foreigners. There seems no separate emergency service for foreigners.
About 150m away from the hotel, you can find Renji Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine .
Related Questions:
Is there any limit to the number of 72 hour transit visas you can obtain in...
Asked by Rachel from USA
| Apr. 17, 2015 02:55
Could you suggest a Good English speaking hotel in Shanghai near Railway st...
Asked by Piyush from India
| Aug. 28, 2011 22:30
Cruise from Shanghai to HK, please tell can we enter using 144 hours transi...
Asked by May from Canada
| Jan. 24, 2017 01:05
Hi there, I'll be travelling on a single entry tourist visa to Shanghai
Asked by Oktawiusz from United Kingdom
| Mar. 20, 2018 20:30
Traveling to China via Hong Kong on New Zealand Passports
Asked by Em from New Zealand
| Dec. 09, 2015 20:41
Would it be possible to visit Lhasa for a few days by train?
| May. 04, 2013 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)