Asked by Ms.E from France | Mar. 03, 2011 23:02

Hello there. Thank you in advance for addressing my queries.

I am waiting for the employment license and invitation letter from China travel agency the company hired to work with me since I will be applying for Z visa in Philippines.

My questions are:
1) Do I need to go to POEA to get exit clearance since the Z visa I was told could consider me as an OFW (overseas filipino worker)?
2) Due to the complexity of applying for a Z visa , is it possible I apply L visa in PH and just apply work permit in China? I will stay 1.5 years thus residence certificate will also be required.

Again, thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Mar. 05, 2011 21:22
Yes, you need to get an Exit clearance from POEA for working in China. No, you have to wait for your work permit and employment license from China and apply for a work visa in Philippines. After entry with the Z visa, you are required to change the visa into a residence permit that works as a multiple entry visa.
Related Questions:
Thanks to Mrs Tina who replied my queries of 7 Sep. Is it necessary to purc...
Asked by Ms.Doris Ong from fujian
| Sep. 09, 2010 01:24
How do I address a letter to a married Chinese couple?
Asked by Donna from United States
| Oct. 26, 2015 22:03
Will the lights be on on every night at Beijing Bird's nest?
Asked by Mahadevan from India
| Sep. 14, 2013 01:00
Visa required for Hong Kong U.S. Citizen for a day visit to Shenzen ?
Asked by Judy Tighe from U.S.
| Mar. 27, 2014 04:41
Thank you for your response on my other queries. I will be leaving for Che...
Asked by Ms.Vanessa from Malaysia
| Nov. 05, 2009 21:18
in chinese when addressing family member, do you say "Aunt Tammy" like in E...
Asked by lynn from usa
| Jan. 05, 2013 19:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)