Asked by Mrs. Sue from Philippines | Feb. 28, 2011 19:26
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hi, I'm Korean and living in the Philippines. I have a plan to go to Beijing with my daughter on March 25. My concerns are :

1. Can I apply for maximum stay of 90 days on a single entry tourist visa? Some people say that only 30 DAYS is allowed for L visa. I don't want to extend my visa in China.

2. One of requirements is a copy of round trip plane ticket. If only 30 DAYS STAY is allowed (so I have to extend my visa in China), should my return flight ticket be within one month? It means, when I extend my visa in China, I have to change my flight schedule also, Right?

3. Hotel reservation or Invitation letter?
Do you want Hotel Reservation for the period I stay in China or just first few days are okay? If I can get invitation letter from my Chinese friend in Beijing, can I ask him to send me a letter which includes general informations and a copy of his ID through e-mail?

Please help me...

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Mar. 01, 2011 00:50
most likely Chinese embassy will issue you a 30 days tourist visa. L visa can be extended twice in China at local PSB as to the visa regulation. You can provide your flight ticket for 90 days later, and reservation for first few days are ok. The invitation letter should be original.
Related Questions:
do i need Visa to Guangzhou (airport) Staying there in guangzhou for 7 days...
Asked by Raymond from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2013 22:55
hi im rachel,im from philippines,and im holding philippines passport, i wou...
Asked by Ms.rachel
| May. 18, 2009 02:00
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
hi im a U.S. citizen here in the Philippines and im planning a trip to Hong...
Asked by Mr.Rogers from Philippines
| Jan. 17, 2011 20:14
Do we need visa if we go to Macau for tour or for leisure?
Asked by FELIMON from Canada
| Apr. 04, 2013 07:40
hi there. im presently holding canadian passport here in the philippines. ...
Asked by Ms.odette from Philippines
| May. 02, 2010 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)