Asked by Ms.Angela from Philippines | Feb. 28, 2011 11:55
About:China Visa

i still have another question.. does the person who will make the personal invitation letter should also be the one who will shoulder everything when you go to there country? what if im using my own money to visit my friend..will that be ok? coz most of the personal invitation letter i saw, it says in the letter that they will shoulder the expenses and the house and food of the person who will visit them. can you give me tips on how my friend can construct the invitation letter? and one more thing.. what kind of visa should i get if a company or a person is asking me for a face to face interview in another country..?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kyle from Ukraine | Feb. 28, 2011 21:11
You can use your own money to travel China, the inviter's information e.g. his Chinese national identity card is needed for contact if necessary. Your visa type should be for tourist.
Related Questions:
question about the 72hour visa -free
Asked by Felicia Nance from usa
| Aug. 14, 2018 18:29
Hi! I have a question about the Octopus Card. If it says that it has -5HKD...
Asked by Ms.Ann from Philippines
| Mar. 15, 2010 21:41
Sorry,, I have another question.. Beijing in March really cool? or normal c...
Asked by Ms.LiLy from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2010 02:03
thanks alot for your replay but i have another question what is beijine fam...
Asked by Ms.assia from egypt
| Aug. 19, 2010 22:05
Hello, i have another question. is it better to bring USD or EURO and where...
Asked by Mr.siti from malaysia
| Feb. 24, 2011 03:00
And one more question..... can I use a medical certificate from another cou...
Asked by Ms.Camila from Brazil
| Aug. 31, 2010 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)