Asked by Mr.DRAGAN GURU DJURAGIN from AUSTRALIA | Feb. 27, 2011 21:30
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I'm in Bangkok now untill the 9th March and would like to travel to China possible Hynan Islan, Shanghai,GZ,SZ,Zuhai and Macao as well as back and forth to Hong Kong and Bangkok. I would like to apply for 12mts multipple entry Visa. Is that possible and can I get a Multiple entry Visa.
I now for a face that Australain Passport holders can only get double entry Visa to China from Hong Kong Embasy, and NOT multiple entry Visa. Please advise. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Feb. 28, 2011 02:12
If your plan is to visit Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai continuously and then to visit Macao, a single entry China visa is enough, hope I understand you right. Anyway, you can apply for a multiple entry visa to China by providing your detailed itinerary for travel. Visa officers will judge your situation and may differ case to case. If not, you can re-apply for a new visa when entries of your visa used up.
Related Questions:
I see that the Chinese Embassy in Bangkok will not open until Feb. 9th. I h...
Mr.RUSS from Belgium
| Jan. 27, 2011 22:18
im almost 2 months over stay in china my employer did not arrange my visa ...
Asked by kram from philippines
| Jul. 09, 2014 03:01
Chinese tourist visa from Philippines
Asked by Lonneke from Netherlands
| Nov. 22, 2012 00:36
Hey im going on a 7 day trip to China in July, departing from Bangkok. I am...
Asked by Mr.Capps from U.S.
| Jun. 23, 2010 04:36
change x1 visa to q1.
Asked by Andrei from Romania
| Jun. 09, 2016 21:04
How is the weather in Beijing and Shanghai from 16 untill 25 Mar?
Asked by Mr.Kamran from Iran
| Feb. 12, 2011 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)