Asked by Mr.Bob from Netherland | Feb. 22, 2011 14:41
About:China Work Visa

I have a quick question. In a situation where my wife just got a (z) visa and yet to head to China, how long would it take me as her spouse to get a family visa? Can u please explain in details.
Thanks alot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Henry | Feb. 22, 2011 20:42
It takes 4 working days for you as her spouse to get a family visa, please submit your passport, One completed Chinese Visa Application Form affixed with One recent passport photograph, the copy of your wife's passport and the Z visa on her passport, the marriage license to the embassy in Hague.

You'd better make the marriage license first be legalized by the Passport & Legalization Section, the General Affairs Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands (Bezuidenhoutseweg 67, Den Haag, Tel:070-3486622), then legalized by the Consular Section of the Chinese Embassy in Den Haag.

The Chinese translation of the documents may be acquired from the "authorized translators" by the Dutch government.

Then the marrige license can be used in China, if you don't legalize the marrige license, it can't be used in China.
Related Questions:
My name is Lukas. I have a quick question, why do the tickets have differen...
Asked by Mr.Lukas from China
| Jan. 26, 2010 02:42
One quick question: do you have a couple day extensions to the Huangshan (Y...
Asked by Ms.Cassie Wenly from Japan
| May. 09, 2009 04:59
Asked by James from China
| Jun. 10, 2016 20:46
First of all, thanks for the quick answer and the good information. now i h...
Asked by Mr.Simon from Germany
| Nov. 16, 2010 20:24
Hi, I do have to understand about the single, double and multiple visas
Asked by Shelley from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2017 21:27
Thank you for your quick reply to my previous questions! I have another...
Asked by Ms.Shirlina from Philippines
| Sep. 23, 2010 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)