Asked by Mr.Ong Chee Kean from Malaysia | Feb. 17, 2011 06:24
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I have Chinese L visa. How long can I stay in China in each entry? I may get a job in China, should I get a working visa? Can I apply it in Malaysia? How long will it take to obtain the visa? What other requirement so that I can obtain the working visa without any problem? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Feb. 18, 2011 02:22
Please pay attention to your visa, there is Duration of Each Stay on your visa. If you find a job in China, you should get a work visa, you can apply for it in Malaysia if all required documents for work visa are prepared. It takes 4 business days for visa processing. But it takes months to prepare all requirements. Your employer needs to send you Alien Employment License and Invitaiton Letter of Foreign Affairs Office. The two documents are the most documents for work visa application.
Related Questions:
chinese visa is up to april but i came hong kong before the date
Asked by dhihu from Maldives
| Feb. 06, 2014 00:27
Have ten-year L-visa but need F-type for lectures this summer. Will I lose ...
Asked by Simon from South Korea
| May. 04, 2017 04:08
I have tourist L visa please explain how can I extend
Asked by Ankit from China
| Aug. 31, 2016 20:23
Can l convert my study X type into work Z type, inside the China ??
Asked by Waseem from Pakistan
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:14
I m carrying a business visa and it is extended
Asked by Kanika from india
| Jul. 11, 2017 21:20
I am nepali passport holder I have chines l visa and now in gonzau I have t...
Asked by bikram budha from nepal
| May. 08, 2018 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)