Asked by Ms.marilyn from spain | Feb. 14, 2011 17:41
About:Dual Nationality

hi ,
im a filipina living here in spain but the father of my daughter is a chinese citizen living in china we are not married yet ,,were planning to visit him sometime this april my question is how long we can stay with him ,there what kind of visa do we need, what if we want to stay there longer than a month? can my daughter nationality be changed to a chinese one (she´s filipina born in the philippines)please i need some information regarding this.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Feb. 15, 2011 03:37
If you can provide the birth certificate of your daughter, proof of parenthood which are authenticated by Department of Foreign Affairs of Philippines and China embassy/consulate in Philippines, it is possible for you to stay with him for more than 1 month, 6 months at most. The passports of you and his father are also required. It is hard for your daughter to change her Filipino nationality into Chinese one now. She has the chance to join China nationality when she was born

Related Questions:
transit visa to HK for filipina living in madrid
Asked by annaliza
| Mar. 06, 2013 02:01
what visa do i need. we are not married.
Asked by Rose Baquiran from Manila
| Sep. 04, 2017 19:37
How can i visit china?
Asked by Mira from Jordan
| Mar. 05, 2017 02:52
Can i stay in china to my chinese fiance
Asked by Aiko from Singapore
| Mar. 20, 2018 00:55
Hi, I am a Filipina living in China with my husband. He is not Chinese or F...
Asked by Mrs.annaliza from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2009 01:59
im july 19 1978 and my daughter father is aug 30 1981. can we get married?
Asked by emilie from philippines
| May. 09, 2015 03:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)