Asked by from philippines | Feb. 12, 2011 21:20
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

hi im joy.i want to travel to hk as a tourist and look for an expat emlpoyer for my self.i worked there for more than 4 yrs and i want to come again.what are the requirements do i need to provide?thank you and have a good day

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jade from Philippines | Feb. 12, 2011 21:35
Philippines are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days, Philippine nationals who desire to stay in HK for more than 14 days, shall present an invitation letter in which the sponsor agrees to provide financial support and accommodation, and one copy of the sponsor's HK ID.

If you don't have sponsor in Hong Kong, it is impossible for you to get a Hong Kong visit visa with more than 14 days stay duration. You can go to Macau when the 14 days stay duration expires, then re-enter for another 14 days visa free period, but you have to find a employer as soon as possible, if you travel frequently between Hong Kong and Macau, the immigration officer will notice you and make SCL on your passport, then you will have problems to enter Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Hi, Im Mora from Argentina I plan to travel to Beijin on August by my self....
Asked by Ms.Mora from Argentina
| May. 27, 2010 21:29
Filipino expat in UAE ( dubai - jakarta -beijing-dubai)
Asked by Kelly from UAE
| Feb. 23, 2017 00:36
2015 career and money
Asked by libragirl from Philippines
| Jan. 03, 2015 01:25
Travel macau
Asked by Koy from Philippines
| Oct. 15, 2013 04:39
Hi, I am an expat in Bali,Indonesia for almost 10 years.I have a kitas a...
Asked by Mr.Serkan Yildirim from Turkey
| Feb. 18, 2011 20:25
is there an English speaking international church in Changsha?
Asked by Grace from USA
| Jun. 08, 2015 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)