Asked by Ms.Sue from Australia | Feb. 03, 2011 00:55
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a Malaysian but is a permanent residence of Australia.
I will be going to Shanghai on the 20th March from Australia. Can I apply for the China visa in Malaysia as I will be in Malaysia on the 16th February onwards as I do not have time to apply when I get back to Australia.
Please let me know, so that I can bring the necessary documents required for the visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Feb. 06, 2011 00:23
You can apply for a visa to China in Australia, providing your residence permit valid for more than 6 months. Other requirements you need to bring to the CVASC are as follows:
1. A valid original passport with at least two blank visa pages and at least 6-month validity.
2. One recently taken passport-sized photograph.
3. One completed Chinese Visa Application Form (both A and B)
4. a copy of E-ticket or travel itinerary.
Related Questions:
do i need a visa to visit Shanghai for less than three days?
Asked by Steven from Australia
| May. 14, 2013 02:30
Hello, I am a Malaysian passport holder (and citizen) with a permanent r...
Asked by Mr.visitor from Malaysia
| Dec. 13, 2009 01:53
Hello Can I apply for a Chinese Visa if I am a permanent resident holdi...
Asked by Mrs.mei from Australia
| Apr. 13, 2010 22:54
I am a Malaysian but I am working in Singapore and is a Permanent Residence...
Asked by Ms.Gam Lay Min from Singapore
| Sep. 17, 2009 20:02
How much will a Chinese visa single entry for a non-Dutch citizen?
Asked by Lin Eu from Netherlands
| Jul. 08, 2012 01:35
I am a Malaysian staying in Singapore and also hold a Singapore Permanent R...
Asked by Mrs.Fu from Singapore
| Nov. 15, 2010 04:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)