Asked by Mr.John from Philippines | Feb. 02, 2011 00:50
About:China Work Visa

Hi all! i am currently working in china and have a z visa (working visa). i want to get my wife and daughter up here from Philippines. can i attach them on my z visa when they get here?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Feb. 05, 2011 03:23
For your wife and daughter, they can apply for China work visa to accompany yours in China. The documents are as follows:
1. Proof of relationship - original NSO birth certificate or marriage contract.
2. An original Visa Notification issued by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3. Copy of your valid residence visa, working visa, working card and passport information page.
4. All Philippine passport holders (18 years old and above), who will go to China for the first time must submit an original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad.
5. Applicants who are 7 years old and above shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen (physical exam forms, guidelines and list of accredited hospitals are available at the visa counter).
6. Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
7. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.
8. The emergency contact information page in the applicant's passport should be filled out and photocopied.
9. Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
Related Questions:
working visa extension in China
Asked by nelly from Philippines
| Feb. 29, 2016 01:25
Hi, I am a Malaysian passport holder. Currently i am in China to formalize...
Asked by Mr.C. Ong from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2010 23:20
Hi! I am currently working in China and holding a Z visa. I am married but...
Asked by Ms.Apple from Philippines
| Feb. 18, 2011 02:06
working visa in a different country than citizenship country
Asked by Jean from France
| May. 28, 2015 01:11
Change of visa
Asked by Dek from China
| Sep. 13, 2017 04:19
From F to Z visa
Asked by Mayra from Col
| Jul. 09, 2013 04:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)