Asked by Mrs.Teresa from Canada | Feb. 01, 2011 20:25
About:Chinese Consulate in Vancouver

Do you know how to get a hold of someone at the vancouver chinese consulate? I have tried calling (604) 734 – 0704 and it just rings and rings. I've tried several times every day for the past month. I have tried emailing|visa mutiple times in the past month with no response. I had filled out forms for a double entry 6 month visa and that is what is stated on the form and on the website. However, I received only a 3 month visa. I require a 3 month visa and wondering how they can fix this for me. I live a 4-5hrs drive away from Vancouver. I really need to get a hold of someone on the phone or email to see what they can do for me. I don't want to go all the way there to wait all day to to pay for another visa and have done express. I wish I knew how I could escalate this to someone. There really should be a proper way to get a hold of someone there without having to get to Vancouver and wait all day in line. Also, it should be clearly noted on their website or form that they may not grant 3 months. Thank-you for any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Feb. 05, 2011 03:02
You can enter China with this 3 months visa, and if the visa is tourist visa, you can extend it twice in China as you need for more days. To apply for a new visa is ok, but your current 3 months visa will expire if you get a new one. (possibly, you will be granted a 3 months again without any explaination).
Related Questions:
Notarial birth certificate in Vancouver, Canada
Asked by Lyn from USA
| Apr. 24, 2012 03:08
Hi, I hold an American passport, could I get a Chinese Visa in Vancouver?
Asked by gust
| Jul. 02, 2012 01:53
Hello. I have left my papers at the Vancouver office and have a pickup date...
Asked by Mr.Jim Jam from Canada
| Feb. 22, 2011 19:19
Mr Henry, I am living on Vancouver Island and I know I have to go to th...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Canada
| Apr. 20, 2009 20:02
Do you need to make an appointment to apply for a 'L' visa for China at the...
Asked by Mr.Steve from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2011 21:29
To apply for Hong Kong passport and Hong Kong ID smart card (Asked by Elain...
Asked by Elaine from Canada
| Nov. 27, 2011 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)