Asked by Mr.saba from Ethiopia | Jan. 31, 2011 04:21
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

Dear sir /Madam

I want to apply masters program for china scholarship council and i want to know the deadline for 2011 academic year and should i sent to local china embassy ? and what kind of document are important for application for scholarship thank you for your kind cooperation

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.James | Jan. 31, 2011 21:05
It seems you should do online application on the official web of China Scholarship Council. Then send the required documents to Chinese Embassy in your place. you should provide: Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), one original and one photocopy, in Chinese or in English; Highest diploma (notarized photocopy); Applicants for undergraduate studies are required to provide notarized copy of senior high school transcripts; A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 400 words for scholars, no less than 500 words for postgraduates); Applicants overseas for master or doctoral degree studies and senior scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors; Applicants for music are requested to submit one cassette recording of the applicants’ own work; Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China; Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for a scholarship offered by china for afg...
Asked by Mr.Muhammad Haneef from Afghanistan
| Apr. 10, 2009 20:31
query for admission in masters on scholarship
Asked by Muhammad OVAIS from Pakistan
| Nov. 18, 2015 02:37
Dear sir or Madam I want to apply for china scholarship council and is ...
Asked by Ms.saba from Ethiopia
| Jan. 18, 2011 21:15
hi am Ghanaian and have gotten admission from two different universities ...
Asked by Mr.Akwasi from Ghana
| Aug. 07, 2009 22:48
I want to apply for student visa for my masters program, what are The requi...
Asked by Nduka from Nigeria
| Jan. 18, 2018 02:41
Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Emmanuel from Nigeria,a Bsc holder in Politic...
Asked by Mr.Emmanuel from Nigeria
| Sep. 24, 2010 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)