Asked by Mrs.titoloju from nigeria | Jan. 31, 2011 03:17
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I am a regualar visitor to Hong Kong about twice a year for the HKTDC fair,i have been issued several double entry visa into hong kong.At times when am in Hong I will go to China Mainland for d 3 fairs and by the 3rd i get stock becos my Hong Kong visa would have been fully used.Pls Is it not possible to be issued a 1year multiple visa instead of going forward and backward.I have USA,UK,Schnegen visas in my passport

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 31, 2011 21:02
You can try to apply for a 1 year multiple entry Hong Kong visa by showing the previous Hong Kong visas and the USA, UK Schegen visas on your passport, but the final decision is up to visa officier.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen, I obtained twice entries visa, had used once, still have...
Asked by Ms.Zhao from USA
| Dec. 22, 2010 02:47
I need to go to Hong kong on 18 oct and left on 24 oct but my passport exp ...
Asked by Pat from Thailand
| Oct. 17, 2014 02:26
If I want to travel to mainland China as a tourist, do I need to get anothe...
Asked by Alexia from HK
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:57
I am a US citizen and I am currently in Shanghai, China on a Visitor 'L' Vi...
Asked by Mr.Christian Martenson from US i China
| Mar. 03, 2011 00:24
I'll be going to HK in March and will have a 1 1/2 year old with me and was...
Asked by Ms.Amelia from australia
| Dec. 31, 2009 02:01
Hello, At the moment I am in Hong Kong as a visitor. Recently I have fou...
Asked by Mr.Hong from Netherlands
| May. 04, 2010 03:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)