Asked by Mr.Charles Kim from USA | Jan. 27, 2011 20:31
About:China Visa

To Whom It May Concern:

Writing to ask about a double entry visa which happened to be only utilized once for admittance into China, but however has been expired for exactly one year in February. I am certain an expired visa will not suffice for entry, albeit there happens to be one more left being that it is a double entry visa used only once. Thus with my dilemma my question is: is it possible to renew a double entry visa not completely used for a minimal to no fee or has the renewal period already been reached should the option been available?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Jan. 28, 2011 00:28
Mr.Charles Kim, you have to apply for a new visa to enter China, Visa expires after validity limit and cannot be extended no matter whether there is number of entry left, reapplication of visa is required. All visas come into force from the dates of issuance. Applicants shall bear consequences of the uselessness of visas caused by the changes of journey due to personal or third party causes.
Related Questions:
To Whom It May Concern: What are the documents needed for a double entry...
Asked by Ms.Nissrine from Lebanon
| Oct. 04, 2010 03:23
Single/Double entry visa
Asked by N
| May. 12, 2012 04:42
To whom it may concern; good day! I would like to ask ...
Asked by Ms.emelyn from phillipines
| Mar. 05, 2011 21:37
To whom it may concern, I would like to post this bullshit giving by the...
Asked by Mr.Mel from Philippines
| Apr. 15, 2009 05:13
HI whom it may concern, I am interested to go Hong KOng especially to visi...
Asked by Ms.brightgirl from Malaysia
| Apr. 02, 2011 04:06
To whom it may concern, How long does a Chinese D visa before it gets expi...
Asked by Ms.Rose from Philippines
| Mar. 31, 2009 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)