Asked by Mrs.gwapa from Philippines | Jan. 13, 2011 09:34
About:Hong Kong International Airport

i will be staying at dragon hostel and plan to visit disneyland on march 24,2011 how to get at disneyland and its ok if i will not stay in a hotel near disneyland? are the transportations going back to dragon hostel available until disneyland closes? if i will take MTR is it okay for disabled person to ride the MTR?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.William | Jan. 15, 2011 03:16
you can take Hong Kong MTR Tusen Wan Line from Mong Kok to Lai King, transfer to Tung Chung line to Sunny Bay, and change to Disneyladn resort Line to Disneyland. It is possible to take the MTr back to your hotel after the disneyland is closed. I think disabled can use MTR, but you'd better have someone aside to help you.
Related Questions:
Hi! My family and I will visit Hongkong this end of March. We'll be staying...
Asked by Mrs.gene from Philippines
| Feb. 09, 2011 03:12
Will it be better to go there via mtr or taxi, from hollywood hotel to vict...
Asked by Mr.mimick from philippines
| Jan. 24, 2011 02:25
My friend and i will be travelling to hongkong in March 18-20, 2011 and wil...
Asked by Ms.Rina from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2011 00:55
hi. i will be travelling to HK on april and will be staying in cosmopolitan...
Asked by Ms.beautiful from philippines
| Mar. 20, 2011 00:32
Hi, I will be staying in Disneyland for a few days. Would like to visit ...
Asked by Ms.celine from singapore
| Apr. 13, 2010 03:25
Good Day! My sister and I will be visiting Hongkong this coming March 27 to...
Asked by Ms.May from Philippines
| Mar. 05, 2011 00:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)