Asked by Ms.Crawford from South Korea | Jan. 13, 2011 08:34
About:China Visa


I am an Irish citizen living and working in Korea and an E2 visa holder. I am planning to travel to Beijing for lunar new year and I want to apply for a Chinese holiday visa. At the moment I have five and a half months left on my E2 visa. Can I travel to China on this visa and if not what can I do to allow me to travel? Is a visa extension possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 14, 2011 21:26
You can apply for China tourist visa through the one of the travel agencies designated by China Consulate in Busan which doesn't asks non-Korean applicants to provide Alien Registration Card with at least 6 months validity, you can use your E2 visa to substitue the Alien Registration Card to apply for visa. You can refer to Beijing City Tour( to arrange your sightseeing during Lunar New Year.
Related Questions:
New 72 hour exempt rule
Asked by Bridget from Korea
| Jan. 15, 2013 02:42
How can I obtain a visa with only 2 months left on my ARC?
Asked by Teal from South Korea
| Jan. 18, 2013 01:12
I am looking for a Visa for a single entry I hold an irish passport as I am...
Asked by Mr.Duffy from Ireland
| Mar. 11, 2009 21:45
Is it possible for me to apply for a Chinese Tourist before leaving Seoul? ...
Asked by Karen from Ireland
| Feb. 10, 2014 01:01
I am a British citizen, can I apply for an E2 Korean visa from the Korean e...
Asked by James from UK
| Jul. 29, 2013 20:48
Hi- I am travelling from Dublin to HK for business for 4 days do i need a V...
Asked by Tony from Ireland
| Apr. 03, 2014 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)