Asked by Mr.Kashif Adeel from Pakistan | Jan. 13, 2011 05:38
About:China Embassy in Oman

I am planning to visit hongkong for a conference in Feb., I have received the invitation letter.
Now, where i have to apply the visa of hongkong and wt are the requirements...currently i am working in muscat and i am pakistani passport holder.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 14, 2011 22:28
You can apply for Hong Kong visa through China embassy in Muscat or send application directly to Immigration Department of Hong Kong,
Hong Kong Immigration Department, Employment and Visit Visas Section,
24/F Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai Hong Kong.

Enquiries concerning the application procedure can be made to Hong Kong Immigration department at 00852-2824 6111, or by Fax 852-2877 7711 or through e-mail:|enquiry

The following documents are required:

1. A completed Visa Application Form-- ID(E)1003 --, which should be typed and signed by the applicant. Visitors for tourism and business are required to submit page A, page A to be continued, and page B, C, D, L.

2. A copy (A-4 size) of the passport and Oman residence visa, both of which should be valid for more than six months and a photograph as in the passport.

3. An employment/no-objection letter from the company, which clarifies the applicant's full name, position, nationality, passport number and the purpose of the visit, and a copy of the trade license, if self-employed.

4. An invitation letter from the sponsor in Hong Kong (for business visit).

5. Original personal bank statement for the last three months.
Related Questions:
Sri Lankan citizen - Hongkong visa in Myanmar
Asked by Shane from Sri Lanka
| Dec. 18, 2014 20:05
Does SIN-HK-PVG-SIN qualify?
Asked by Lukas from Germany
| Jan. 18, 2015 00:48
Hi this is Sony from Bangkok, I am planning to visit Hongkong in feb 9-12. ...
Asked by from thailand
| Feb. 22, 2009 15:24
visit Guangzhou between 10th Feb. till 20th Feb, will shops open?
Asked by Waleed
| Jan. 07, 2014 02:02
Visiting China during Chinese New Year
Asked by Namrata from India
| Dec. 29, 2015 00:57
What are the procedures to get hongkong visa for first time entry to HongKo...
Asked by Prem Bdr. Nepali from Nepal
| Apr. 03, 2012 00:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)