Asked by Ms.confused from China | Jan. 11, 2011 03:51
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

hi pls help me im so confused. i am a filipina, ill be travelling hongkong for the first time on january 20 and be back in the phils by jan 26. i already booked my flight. i will visit a friend there since she invited me.i have my show money because some said i need that for immigrantion check ups, i have my passport too. now, what im confused is that, a friend told me that i should ask my friend from HK to send me invitation letter from HK consulate and a copy of her passport because i need to show it to the phil.immigration if they ask me where would i stay in HK. and whats my purpose in going there. ofcourse ill stay at my friend's house i didnt booked myself for a hotel because ill be staying at her. do i really need this invitation letter and her passport copy for me to be able to enter hk?please answer me im so confuse and my flight is near!! thank you so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 11, 2011 22:39
Yes, you need the invitation letter from your friend and a copy of her passport photocopy to enter HongKong.
Related Questions:
who u be able to advise which district can go to find guy clothing , bags a...
Asked by Jia Le from Singapore
| Feb. 14, 2014 02:22
Planning to visit Honk Kong with my family
Asked by Perera from Sri Lanka
| Mar. 02, 2015 03:05
can someone help me?
Ms.PRINCESSELLA from Philippines
| Jun. 24, 2010 02:05
hi, im planning to GZ this june. where can i find english home deco items l...
Asked by Mrs.amy from Malaysia
| May. 06, 2010 03:10
question , confused :( purpose of residence: 团聚 ( reunion )
Asked by Waleed from Pakistan
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:03
Hi Dear sir Pls help me know : I am coming to Guangzhou canton fair via ...
Asked by Mr.hamid hashemi from Iran
| Sep. 13, 2010 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)