Asked by Mr.Samson from Russia | Jan. 09, 2011 16:20
About:Chinese Embassy in Russia

Thanks very much for your urgent reply. please, can you list for me the necessary documents needed from me by the embassy for the student visa as foreigner here in Russia. Best regards, Samson.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 09, 2011 21:59
1. Original passport with at least 6 months validity left before expiration;
2. Application form for China, this can be download from the link on the top of this page;
3. one colored photo, passport-size;
4. Original and photocopy of enrollment notice from China college;
5. Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW101 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorized unit or the Ministry of Education.
6. Physical Health check if you will stay in China for more than 6 months.
7. Your valid Russian visa or residence permit is required.
Related Questions:
With multiple entry visa does that mean you can enter as many time as you l...
Asked by Xinlin from Singapore
| Oct. 05, 2013 22:40
Hi, can you provide the schedule of the train from Hong Kong to Dongguan in...
Asked by Ma Victoria from Philippines
| Jun. 20, 2018 21:43
Transport between Hongqiao airport and Pudong airport
Asked by Mr.CHIU Wing-chiu from Hong Kong
| May. 07, 2011 21:14
Dear Sir/Madam, a director of our Company wishes to visit Canton Fair 2012...
Asked by Shanika from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 03, 2012 03:53
Adopted child. With the relationship certificate, would a sworn affidavit o...
Asked by Ferdi from South Africa
| Jul. 31, 2018 02:50
How many time from the border (HGKG) to the Shenzhen Bao'an International A...
Asked by Andre Hoebeeck from Belgium
| Aug. 27, 2015 22:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)