Asked by Mr.Deniss from Estonia | Jan. 07, 2011 22:03
About:Chinese Embassy in Vietnam

Hello, I am a European Union citizen, who is currently living in Thailand (I got my non-tourist 1-year visa). Right now I am traveling around Cambodia, Vietnam and China and just yesterday I have refused to get my Chinese visa in Phnom Penh as I am not residing in Cambodia. So my last chance to get a visa to China is from Ho Chi Minh city... Please, tell me if I will be able to get a Chinese visa in the Chinese consulate in HCMC being a non-resident of Vietnam!


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 08, 2011 01:42
As I know, China Consulate in Ho Chi Minh issue China visa to applicants who are not resident in Vietnam, China embassy in Hanoi doesn't issue China visa to applicants who are not resident in Vietnam. But the visa rule changes after Jan 1, 2011, new visa application form is adpoted. You also need to fill two visa application forms (Form V.2011A and Form V.2011B)

In fact, you are possibly to get a China visa in Thailand because you hold 1-year non-tourist visa of Thailand.
Related Questions:
I am British citizen and travel around European Union countries often for m...
Asked by Mr.Zara from United Kingdom
| Feb. 06, 2011 02:27
Hello, I am a Polish citizen, living and working in Denmark as an employe...
Asked by Mr.Pawel Kazmierczyk from Poland/Denmark
| May. 18, 2009 02:41
EU members requesting the visa
Asked by Ani from United Kingdom
| Oct. 08, 2018 20:32
Can EU citizens (Czech) apply for a Chinese Visa in Colombia?
Asked by Daniel Vaverka from Czech Republic
| Nov. 04, 2011 20:22
proof of citizen
Asked by sara from london
| Jan. 08, 2017 03:38
What is the requirement for tourist visa?
Asked by Valerie from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2014 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)