Asked by Ms.Nanette Angelie Celestino from Philippines | Jan. 07, 2011 02:14
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I have been applying as a domestic helper on a licensed agency here in the Philippines for Hong Kong since August 2010,my contract was signed October 11, 2010 but until now i still don't have my visa...Every time i ask my agency if my visa has been released they would always say the same thing that i have to wait..What exactly is maximum days of visa approval in Hong Kong, and does that depend on the employer who will hire you..

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Jan. 08, 2011 01:25
In normal circumstances, processing of an application for a visit visa can be finalized within four weeks after the receipt of all necessary documents.

To work as domestic helper, applicants are required to present the following additional documents:

a. One copy of the employer's HK ID and the employer's telephone number;

b. One copy of the standard employment contract signed between applicant and employer. The contract shall be authenticated by the consulate of Philippines in HK.

c. Proofs of previous working experience as a domestic helper;

d. A Physical Examination Certificate issued by accredited hospital.

Did you have submitted all requirements to the agency?
Related Questions:
can i secure a police clearance there in hongkong embassy and what are the ...
Asked by Judith C.Daguro from Philippines
| Jun. 17, 2013 04:34
How can i get a police clearance? pls. help me!thank you!
Asked by borgee from Philippines
| Jul. 29, 2013 02:52
Domestic Applying for Chinese tourist visa
Asked by Domestic from Hongkong
| Feb. 12, 2015 03:17
visa inquiry for kids tourist.
Asked by sharon tadifa from hongkong
| Jan. 21, 2013 03:37
can i request a police clearance or the Hongkong embassy issuing a police c...
Asked by maricel from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2013 03:27
bachelor degree?
Asked by Manilyn Delapaz from Philippines
| Feb. 21, 2018 21:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)