Asked by Mrs.mildred from philippines | Jan. 05, 2011 03:55
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

hi!i'm a filipina married to a chinese citizen and residing here in husband is working in another country and we have a daughter who is 17 yrs.old and studying in one of the universities here.we are planning to take a vacation this coming April 2011 in their place in Guangzhou.this will be our first time to go there and meet my husband there and his we need to get visa? what are the requirements? my daughter and I are holding Philippine passport.Is it possible for my daughter to get a chinese passport but still keep the Philippine passport?(dual citizenship).If so, what are the requirements for getting chinese passport.thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 06, 2011 02:43
Yes, you and your daughter need to get China tourist visa for your Guangzhou Tour( . The requirements are listed on this page, please read the information carefully. China government doesn't recognize dual nationality, if your daughter want to join China nationality, she has to give up Philippines nationality.
Related Questions: a filipina and is getting married to a chinese here in the philipppi...
Asked by Ms.jjonah from philippines
| Oct. 13, 2009 21:34
Hi..May I get the correct information for my husband from the Chinese Embas...
Asked by Mrs.Elena from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2010 03:22
Getting married with a chinese man in China
Asked by JY from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2015 00:50
marriage certificate? please help me
Asked by joanna kong from Philippines
| Aug. 25, 2012 01:27
what are the requirements for Q1 visa
Asked by Maiden Ma from Philippines
| May. 02, 2018 22:36
Can i stay in china to my chinese fiance
Asked by Aiko from Singapore
| Mar. 20, 2018 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)