Asked by Mr.Pong from Philippines | Jan. 04, 2011 23:54
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Good day, I would like to ask about my Business Visa (F) given to me. It state the date coz it is only 1month stay. the date till January 12, 2011 only. but, my situation is I can come to China, Xiamen maybe January 15, 2011. Is that possible sir that I can come to china by January 15 instead of January 12 dated as due date of my visa.

Thank you and hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 06, 2011 02:38
If January 12,2011 is written after ENTER BEFORE on your visa, you have to use the visa to enter Xiamen before January 12, 2011. Otherwise, you must apply for a new visa to enter Xiamen on January 15 because your present visa expires after Jan 12, 2011.
Related Questions:
I am male was born 07/Sep/1990 And she is a beautiful woman was born on 01/...
Asked by UNG TECH from Cambodia
| Oct. 14, 2013 21:55
good day sir, i would like to ask, bec i've a job oreedr as a teacher in Ch...
Asked by Mr.francis from Philippines
| Apr. 15, 2010 03:52
Tourist L to F visa, is is necessary leaving China? Answer by PSB
Asked by Maria from Spain
| Jan. 24, 2014 01:16
Good day i would like to ask about my luck for this yr 2013. I am a fire sn...
Asked by Jing(philippines)
| Jan. 30, 2013 03:51
Good Day Sir, Just want to ask question: I have already valid (F Visa) M...
Asked by Mr.JUN from SAUDI ARABIA
| Aug. 29, 2009 04:46
can I extend my visa in China if I am on an L visa after having overstayed ...
Asked by Girolamo from Italy
| May. 30, 2012 02:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)