Asked by Mr.Peter from United States | Jan. 01, 2011 23:44
About:Weifang Travel

This is a wonderful service. I found you by chance researching your City of Weifang. Can a US Citizen obtain legal residence there, rent an apartment, hire people to cook & clean & a driver for a car? Also, I would need a scribe/stenographer/interpreter part-time or full-time to help me with personal correspondence and managing my financial affairs. How would you suggest I locate people of good character for these positions? And, is there a reference for determining what is a fair wage?
Thank you! I am Peter.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sara from China | Jan. 03, 2011 20:29
Hi, if you work in Weifang, you can apply a resident permit, then you can hire people to do those things. You may ask for a job agency to help you to hire staff fit fir those jobs. You can look for much more information about the wage of these position and then make a comparation.
Related Questions:
Restrooms/toilets in Beijing...
Asked by Jem77 from USA
| Jun. 09, 2013 20:10
How do I get from Hongkong to Weifang City
Asked by Edith from Papua New Guinea
| Apr. 29, 2015 01:16
I would like to talk about my recent visit to Hutubi located outside of Uru...
Asked by Thad Youmans from U. S. A.
| Jul. 31, 2012 22:38
i will go to zjj, do you have any suggestions to our trip wonderful.
Asked by Mr.lanzke from Ukraine
| May. 01, 2010 22:36
How to get a train from Beijing Airport to Weifang City?
Asked by Ammar from Yemen
| Sep. 09, 2012 21:46
How do I travel from Jinan to Weifang city?
Asked by wawa khan from Malaysia
| Jul. 28, 2015 01:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)