Asked by Mrs.Mya Mon from Myanmar | Dec. 31, 2010 19:38
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

Dear Sir,
I am a Myanmar who is on Holiday in Cambodia. I have been to China and I would like to work there as a teacher. I applied a teaching job on the internet. A school wants to hire me,but they don't know the procedures. My questions are:

(1) What paperwork do they need to prepare for me?
(2) What is the procedures to hire me as a school in China?
(3) What is the procedures to apply work visa for me in Myanmar?
(4) Is it possible to apply China work visa in Myanmar after receiving the paperwork from the school? And how many working days?
(3) If yes, what else do I need to make sure before I go to China?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

Mya Mon

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 02, 2011 01:28
You need a visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit, it should be arranged by your school. And also an originial and a photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original of Foreign Expert's License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.
If you get these papers from China, you can submit your visa application to Chinese embassy or Consulate-General which holds consular jurisdiction over the state where you reside; If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate-General on your behalf. The regular processing time is 4 working days, and the embassy also provides express and rush service for visa processing.
Related Questions:
May I know whether China Embassy, Yangon, could issue Macau Visa or not?
Asked by Phyo from Myanmar
| Apr. 08, 2014 04:36
I want to visit china 10 days. Can I apply visa? What kind of document do y...
Asked by Charlie from Myanmar
| Jul. 10, 2015 02:28
Tourist Visa Application Documents
Asked by Rong from Myanmar
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:56
possibility of Issuing Myanmar avisa for Georgian Citizen, who is residing ...
Asked by Maia Kavtaradze from Georgia
| Jul. 16, 2012 02:50
Invitation by China Foundation for Peace and Development to China
Asked by Pansy Tun Thein from Myanmar
| Nov. 11, 2015 01:16
How to get China Visa for foreiginer who live in Yangon?
Asked by Lily from Myanmar
| Mar. 16, 2014 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)