Asked by Ms.Colleen from USA | Dec. 29, 2010 07:14
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I'm a US citizen currently living in South Korea and have planned on vacationing in Thailand in late January to early February. On my way back from Bangkok I have an 11 hour layover overnight at Guangzhou Baiyun Airport. There is a hotel very near the airport (0.1 miles - Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel) and since a long layover is unavoidable, I was hoping to get a room. I will not be doing any traveling in China. My question is, will I need a visa to stay at the hotel? I was unsure whether or not the airport hotel was connected in some way to the airport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 29, 2010 21:20
Yes, you need a visa to stay at the hotel because you need to pass the customs to go to the Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel.
Related Questions:
Documents required for a South Korean Citizen living in USA
Asked by Tina Ryan from USA
| Jul. 09, 2013 04:46
How can I obtain a visa if I have less than 6 months on my current one?
Asked by clooy from Korea
| Jun. 02, 2012 21:48
I am a US citizen (born NYC). Can I get a visa for China while vacationing ...
Asked by Carol Sperling from USA
| Nov. 01, 2011 22:22
I am a US citizen, currently a resident of China, vacationing in Thailand. ...
Ms.BIBHOUSE from China
| Jan. 31, 2011 21:50
By the way. I am currently in Korea working and living, but I am an America...
Asked by Ms.paul from USA
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:54
Im a US citizen who will be traveling to China and staying with a friend wh...
Asked by Mr.Yee from USA
| Aug. 18, 2009 03:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)