Asked by Mr.mourad ayach from algeria | Dec. 25, 2010 05:39
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

Dec. 24,2010 14:29 Reply
Mr.mourad ayach(Algeria) said:

Can you tell me how I should enter just one agency number, but in the application form i can choose 3 universities!!!!
And is the registration online and sending the document will be simultaneously ?!!!

Dec. 24,2010 21:29
Mr.Winston replied:
If there are 3 universities in the application form, you can choose 3 universites, and the agency number should be 3, too. Yes, I think you should sending the application ducuments as soon as you register your application online.

hi again
thank you for your enswar but u said i should enter 3 agency numbers, please how can i do that in application form ????

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Cindy | Dec. 26, 2010 01:19
Are you saying the Application Form for Self-Fanianced Study in China. If yes, I find the application forn online of You can choose three universities, but it doesn't ask for agen numbers to fill.
Related Questions:
To Mr Hank, Thank you for your reply. Mrs Lim
Asked by Mrs.lim from malaysia
| Sep. 20, 2009 02:35
Dear Ms. Roseknight, Thank you for your prompt reply. Many people told th...
Asked by Mr.Ghazali from Malaysia
| Nov. 23, 2009 01:41
Mr David, Thank you for your reply; Do the Stops have English to indentify ...
Asked by Mr.Wag from Australia
| Nov. 23, 2010 01:43
thanx mr kim & mr osman for your prompt reply...! is it possible to get you...
Asked by Mr.jeet from Indonesia
| Dec. 27, 2010 01:12
Whats the signifcance of the Temple of Heaven?? PLS REPLY ASAP Mr Wass...
Asked by Mr.Wassaap from America
| Jun. 06, 2010 02:19
i plan to visit on taichung taiwan on 25 dec to 29 dec is right tim...
Asked by kmkadiya
| Dec. 09, 2013 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)