Asked by Ms.Li from Australia | Dec. 24, 2010 17:33
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I have a Chinese passport and I'm headed for Hong Kong this Christmas. Is it true that I do not need to apply for a visa as long as my stay does not exceed 7 days? If so, how are the 7 days calculated (i.e. if I arrive in the afternoon, do I need to leave by the afternoon of the 7th day). Also, would I be able to leave HK 6 days in to visit another city, then return for my 7th day?
Thanks so much for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Dec. 25, 2010 03:13
A Hong Kong entry permit is not required for Chinese passport holders who transit Hong Kong for less than 7 days, you need an entry permit to Hong Kong, please apply for Hong Kong entry permit in advance.
Related Questions:
I am headed to China from June 16th to July 5th this summer. I will be goi...
Asked by Ms.B
| Jan. 23, 2011 01:15
Do I need a visa to explore or is my US passport enough? Thanks!
Asked by Alba from United states
| Jul. 03, 2015 22:45
We will be in Hong Kong over Christmas and New Year and were wondering if y...
Asked by Mrs.Fraser from Australia
| Sep. 07, 2010 21:11
what steps should a student on an X1 type take for registeration
Asked by Ibrahim from Saudi Arabia
| Jan. 15, 2017 21:36
I am a Pakistani female wife of a Saudi National.
Asked by Anya Moh from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 18, 2016 00:51
What is the temperature in Hong Kong around Christmas time?
Asked by Ruby from Australia
| Aug. 16, 2011 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)