Asked by Mr.Farzad Key from Malaysia | Dec. 13, 2010 23:23
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I'm an Iranian student who is currently holding the student visa in Malaysia.
I would like to apply for the Business Visa (F-visa) in china.

(Follow by the requirements of china embassy in Malaysia)

I have got the invitation letter from a Chinese company and also I prepared all of the documents, but I do not have the permanent resident or work permit in Malaysia! because i'm still holding the student visa. can I still apply for F-visa?
if not, how can I get the visa if I don't have the above requirement?

Is it possible to get the F-visa from Iran if I don't apply in person? It means my brother apply for a visa on my behalf?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Dec. 14, 2010 21:30
You can try to apply for F visa in Malaysia, but maybe the China embassy in Malaysia won't issue F visa to you because you hold student visa in Malaysia. If your application is denied, you can ask your brother to apply for F visa in Iran on your behalf.
Related Questions:
China visa in Australia using Malaysia passport
Asked by hennersy from Australia
| Feb. 03, 2013 21:43
Hi, Im a Filipina and im currently in Malaysia as a student, if i want to g...
Asked by Ms.Rachelle from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2009 01:03
Can i get visit visa for hongkong to visit my friend? please tell me the do...
Asked by zohaib from Malaysia
| May. 15, 2015 00:48
entry hongkong student x2 visa
Asked by ravena from Indonesia
| Apr. 30, 2016 01:16
Hi Im Joan, (Philippines) currently lived here in malaysia for 2 years beca...
Ms.MIS_BATZMARU from Philippines
| Nov. 27, 2010 19:48
hi, im jonn, an indonesian student currently studying in malaysia im going...
Mr.jalapena from Malaysia
| May. 13, 2009 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)