Asked by Mr.Ejaz from Pakistan | Dec. 06, 2010 04:35
About:China Business Visa


I want to come to china for some bussiness and trading.I have plan to come for 7-8 days.Which Visa i have to apply for this purpose?Or where i have to contect for this in pakistan.Pls advice me and guide me.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Dec. 07, 2010 03:20
You need a business visa to China. You need an Original Visa Notice Sheet from an authorized governmental/apparatus /organization in China prescribing the visa validity, number of entries and stay period; An invitation letter from the company/organization/institution you want to visit inChina;
If this is your first visit to China, it is recommended that following documents are also prepared in case of necessity:
1. Your income certificate/up-to-date Personal Bank Statement
2. Your company's Registration Certificate (photocopy)
3. A recommendation letter from your company/organization/ institution
4. A recommendation letter from Chamber of Commerce& Industry
5. Your Tax Payment Receipt for last year (photocopy)
6. Your Character Certificate/Police Clearance Certificate
Related Questions:
Hi I am from Ukraine. I am in China now. And I want to go to Bankok to trav...
Asked by Mr.Katrian from Ukraine
| May. 19, 2009 01:16
Hi I am from Ghana. I am in China now. And I want to go to Bangkok to trave...
Asked by Mr.David from Ghnan
| May. 25, 2009 22:02
hi,next month i`ll come to china (shanghai). i am an athlete & i want to bu...
Asked by Mr.farzad from China
| Oct. 10, 2009 02:23
Hi, I have some questions: I want to come to Sanya in 22-24 Jan 2010, from...
Asked by Mrs.newsha from Iran
| Nov. 30, 2009 00:48
Hi, I am in shenzhen and want to come to Guangzhou, first i want to know ho...
Asked by Mr.ari from Iraq
| Feb. 27, 2011 20:58
is guangzhou the place for shopping in march
Asked by shirley from Ghana
| Oct. 26, 2014 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)