Asked by Mrs.april dimatulac from Philippines | Dec. 05, 2010 02:24
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

Good day! I am here in China working as a teacher.. I need to renew my passport so I wanna know the requirements needed if I am going to renew at the Philippine Consulate in Guangzhou.Thanks a lot and more power..

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kyle | Dec. 05, 2010 04:06
The Philippine Consulate in Guangzhou receives payments and applications and forwards all accepted applications to Manila weekly. The processing of the MRPs is done in Manila and takes around 6 weeks before the release.
You need following documents for a renewal:
1. An passport application form;
2. Other valid identification such as SSS ID, Phil. Driver's license, DOLE ID, GSIS E-Card, National ID;
3. Photocopy of Residence Permit;
4. Photocopy of Work Contract/ Certificate of Employment.
Related Questions:
Good day! I am Filipino citizen working here in Malaysia as Engineer with ...
Asked by Mr.Emil Galang from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 03:32
Good day! Just want to know I will be blacklisted here in China if I didn't...
Asked by Mr.Smith
| Jun. 05, 2010 21:30
Hi good day, my name is Geraldine and i am a filipino,presently working he...
Asked by Mrs.Geraldine from Philippines
| Feb. 05, 2011 20:38
Good Day ! I am applying for the working visa here in Philippines and now...
Asked by Ms.ching from Philippines
| Sep. 12, 2010 23:12
How many days do they usually allow to stay for a tourist L?
Asked by yatet from Oman
| Jun. 10, 2014 02:43
Dear sir/madame good day!i am presently working here in the philippines as...
Asked by Mr.rogelio padrigo from philippines
| Apr. 20, 2009 20:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)