Asked by Mr.J from United Kingdom | Dec. 01, 2010 18:14
About:China Work Visa


I badly need some advice. I am working for a UK based consultancy firm but will be moving to China to work in a consultancy basis in a factory. The Factory have told me that as they are not my employer they are unable to support my Z Visa and I would have to take an F visa and travel in and out of the country every 90 days. I am planning to live in China for around 4/5 years, so this ofcourse becomes a burden. I have heard that a similar situation exist in Dalian with a gentleman performing similar consultancy but he has managed to arrange a z visa through the factory.

If you have any advice about how I can get a Z type visa it would be very much appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Dec. 02, 2010 20:49
If the factory can't obtain the Alien Work Permit and Visa Notification Form for you, it is impossible for you to get a Chinese Work Visa, please negotiate with factory.
Related Questions:
Hi! Am arriving in Taipei on sept2 from Amsterdam! I want to take the airpo...
Asked by Joseph from Netherlands Antilles
| Aug. 20, 2014 02:04
I am Jane 14/May/1970. I would like to know if I can get through this hard ...
Asked by Jane from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2015 04:12
hi peeps i need some advice on ancient chinese holidays!!HELP!!replie quick...
Asked by Ms.Gaby from ??
| Dec. 05, 2008 01:16
What 2015 holding for me. I was born on 3 /August 72 year of a rat
Asked by Lynda from Australia
| Feb. 15, 2015 19:03
Hi, Need some advice on the tour arrangement in Haikou, as i will be travel...
Asked by Mr.Gilbert from Malaysia
| Feb. 15, 2009 23:13
Hangzhou to Huangshan
| Jan. 31, 2015 21:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)