Asked by Mr.rashid from pakistan | Nov. 24, 2010 23:24
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

sir i am from pakistan and have visted china many time for business, and now also get the invitation for go china for my self and with two other friend , now my wife which father mother and brother are in beijing doing reserch on satelite from pakistan govt and stay there she want to meet them and wish to go with me is it possible i can apply her visa with my visa with out her name entry in invitation latter ,mean while i can show the proof of her family in beijing stay for the govt purpose pls guide me best of ur openion,bcs i have no time to get her new invitation latter from my any company i have to go there before december

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Nov. 26, 2010 02:39
You can apply for China visa for your wife, but she should have the invitation letter from her parents, the copy of passports of her parents, the copy of Chinese visa page on her parents' paspsort and relationship certificate, then you can obtain a tourist visa (L visa) for family visit for your wife.
Related Questions:
hello sir thanks for repling the enquiery. i have also want enquiery about...
Asked by Mr.ali asghar from pakistan
| Jun. 21, 2010 05:26
i am a pakistani citizen now i am in united state on visit can i get chin...
Asked by farid from USA
| Nov. 04, 2014 19:30
Dear sir I have invitation letter from China,but i visted embassy to Islam...
Asked by Mr.sher ali from pakista
| May. 12, 2009 02:25
respected sir ,i have visted the site of csc,plz gide shoul i send my doccu...
Asked by Mr.saadat from Pakistan
| Nov. 05, 2010 01:18
I have visted oart of the wall near Tianjin many years ago and remember it ...
Asked by Mr.leen Van Duin from New Zealand
| Feb. 19, 2011 21:07
need for 2nd vist china
Asked by wathik from iraq
| Oct. 23, 2012 04:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)