Asked by Mr.Angeline from Indonesia | Nov. 23, 2010 21:08
About:Splendid China - Folk Culture Villages

Hi, my name is Angeline. I'm currently in HK and planning to visit SenZhen.
I'm planning to take subway to WOW, i noticed that i should go to Shi Jie Zhi Chuang station and exit H, is that true? and is it right infront of WOW or i should walk again or take bus?
Also, after that i'm planning to go to splendid china. Can you advice how far is it from WOW? and should i take bus, can you advice the bus number?
Also, how far is the splendid china from subway station (Hua Qiao Cheng) ext D? Should i take bus from splendid china to the subway station?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.CELIANA from China | Nov. 24, 2010 01:50
Hi Mr. Angeline, you should go to Windows of the World from Exit H2 or J, that are the nearest two to the ticket window of WOW. Just within walking distance.

To Splendid China, you should take Subway Line 1 from Shi Jie Zhi Chuang Station to Hua Qiao Cheng Station Exit D, it is at the entrance of Splendid China.

To Exit D of Hua Qiao Cheng Subway Station, you can walk there.
Related Questions:
Visa to HK for nigerian
Asked by Adebayo from Nigeria
| May. 26, 2016 22:48
Senzhen from HK group visa
Asked by Mr.Santosa Tjie from Indonesia
| May. 09, 2011 04:45
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
S1 or S2. What papers do we need? Thanks
Asked by Grace from Hong kong
| Jul. 19, 2016 21:38
how to go to Shenzhen Spendid China with old man with wheelchair?
Asked by yolanda from United States
| Jun. 30, 2011 22:09
Hi! everyone My name is maimouna and Im a US citizen and I want to visit b...
Asked by Mrs.barry from USA
| Apr. 13, 2009 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)