Asked by Mrs.Farah Rehana from Pakistan | Nov. 21, 2010 11:44
About:China Embassy in Oman

i am dr farah rehana and am currently employed as specialist in ministry of health, working in sohar hospital for the past six months. my husband is working in pakistan embassy college beijing china. he has sent me the note verbale and now i want to apply for the visa. please let me know what else am i required to submit and please guide me about the whole process.
thankyou very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Nov. 21, 2010 20:19
To apply for a Tourist visa/family visit visa, you should submit:
1. Original passport with validity more than six months and minimum 2 blank visa pages;
2. Photocopy of the first 2 pages (personal information) of the passport and the recent Chinese visa page if there is any;
3. One fully completed visa application form in Chinese or English, attached with one of the applicant's recent color photograph (30mm X 40mm);
4. Certificate of the relationship(original and photocopy);
5. Invitation letter from your husband;
6. ID card copy or passport copy of your husband;
7. Copy of Chinese visa page of your husband's passport
8. Your work visa or residence permit in Oman.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a permanent resident of Australia[specialist Anesthetist]hoping...
Asked by Mrs.samarakoon from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 12, 2011 02:54
i want to visit china for conference i.e APAO 2010 IN SEPTEMBER 2010. Which...
Asked by Ms.Farah Akhtar from Pakistan
| May. 10, 2010 04:26
Dog Health: I was born on October 1, 1982.
| Jun. 28, 2015 03:49
Monkey 1992, Hi, I want to know my career opportunities for this year. I am...
Asked by Marlo from Philippines
| Sep. 21, 2013 21:41
Work visa renewal
Asked by rl from USA
| Nov. 13, 2016 02:19
I am currently employed by Taiwan company. The company needs to transfer me...
Asked by Ms.Ho from Malaysia
| Jul. 03, 2010 01:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)