Asked by Ms.Lee from UK | Nov. 14, 2010 05:17
About:China Visa Fees

[3:15:01 AM] marlene rowling: Due to some personal difficulties i have overstayed my tourist visa. i plan to leave the country soon and i am aware that i will have to pay the 5000 fine which i am ok with.
I am worried as i dont have a residence permit. I wasn't aware when i came here that i needed one. I have been in China for 8 months already. Is it possible to still get one?
Whats the worst that could happen when i go to the psb to pay the fine and get an exit visa without a residence permit?
i am from the UK.
Any advice would be much appreciated

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Joe from China | Nov. 14, 2010 21:03
8 months?! MS.Lee, that is to say you have overstayed in China for few months on your visa. But don't worry too much, you will be issued a new visa to leave if you pay the fine to the local PSB. but of course be apologetic for that, and better find yourself a good translator to be with you there.
Related Questions:
Hi there Due to personal reasons I have overstayed my visa. I am aware ...
Asked by Ms.Bumble bee from UK
| Nov. 14, 2010 20:46
I want to marry my chinese boyfriend and i have overstayed for five months....
Asked by vee from Kenya
| May. 09, 2016 04:34
How would be my work?
Asked by miana from UAE
| Aug. 15, 2015 04:58
I was born on 26 of November 1972. Will i have some changes in my personal ...
Asked by sony from USA
| Dec. 01, 2014 01:35
I'm traveling to Beijing from 29th of March until 9th of April. How pollute...
Asked by Carolien from Netherlands
| Feb. 21, 2017 20:21
Can someone who is married to a Chinese girl obtain a chinese citizenship?
Asked by Jonas from Netherlands
| Jul. 31, 2013 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)