Asked by Mr.Alvic Go from New Zealand | Nov. 06, 2010 23:10
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Good day

I am NZ passport holder. Do i need a visa to enter beijing tour for less than 5 days tour?
I will travelling in may 2011 and my passport expires on 01 nov 2011.
Currently I am in sydney if I need a visa please advise where to send applications and other documents required?
Please reply thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Nov. 07, 2010 01:05
Yes, you need to apply for a tourist visa to China through Chinese embassy or consulate according where you reside. If you work for a long time in Sydney, you can apply from Chinese Visa Application Service Center there. Your passport is Ok for use since it is valid for more than half a year when you submit your application to the embassy in April or March.
Other documents you need is as follows:
1. The application form of People's Republic of China;
2. One recent passport sized color photo;
3. Travel itinerary prepared by travel agency, copy of return ticket (e-ticket);
4. invitation letter from relatives or friends in China including the inviters' personal details and contact information (if any).
Related Questions:
Do I need a Visa to transit at Guanzou airport (3h) on my way to Australia ...
Asked by Beatrice from Australia
| Jun. 19, 2012 03:19
i want to visit China tiwce next year. Can I apply one year visa? what docu...
Asked by Hong Qi from New Zealand
| Dec. 07, 2016 21:53
NZ citizen visiting China 5 days (Aircrew)
Asked by Hester from New Zealand
| Apr. 20, 2017 20:23
Do I need Transit visa for Saudi to China and then Auckland?
Asked by Malik from Pakistan
| Jul. 07, 2016 22:13
I am a NZ passport holder spending 120 hours in Shanghai. Do I need a visa?...
Asked by Inger from New Zealand
| Jan. 04, 2017 00:33
SEZ visa on arrival at SZX airport
Asked by Daniel from NZ
| Jun. 04, 2012 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)