Asked by Mr.Chris from U.S./CR | Nov. 03, 2010 16:33
About:China Embassy in Czech Republic

I am an American citizen currently in the Czech Republic. I plan on leaving the CR in almost a week for China. I have some questions about getting a Chinese visa.

1. Is the application form filled out at the Chinese embassy or do I need to download and print it before I get there?
2. I understand that it usually takes 5 business days to receive the visa. If I am an American citizen temporarily in CR, will it take longer? (In other words, does the application have to be sent back to the U.S. first?)
3. If I don't have a bank account in the Czech Republic, how can I pay for the visa?
4. Do I need a flight ticket to China before I can receive a visa?
5. Do I need to show where I plan on staying in China?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Nov. 04, 2010 01:45
1. It is both Ok for you to fill out the visa application form at the Chinese embassy or download it and print it before you go to embassy

2. The application doesn't need to be sent back to US first, if you don't have Czech Republic residence permit or work permit, your application will be denied

3. You can pay for the visa by cash

4. After you receive a visa, then book a flight ticket, if your application is denied, then the flight ticket is useless

5. Yes, you need to show the places where you will visit or stay.
Related Questions:
I am a Czech Republic citizen. Can I apply for working visa to China , henc...
Asked by Marta from Czech
| Feb. 08, 2012 20:53
US citizen Apply for a Chinese business Visa in Czech??
Asked by Jun Quemado from United States
| Aug. 01, 2014 22:41
Dear Sir/Madam, I am brazilian and I have a Student Visa to stay in czec...
Asked by Mr.Luis from Brazil
| Feb. 08, 2011 03:12
Denpasar - Shangai - Prague
Asked by Lucie from Czech
| Nov. 01, 2016 22:15
What documents do I need (I'm British) to apply for a Chinese tourist visa ...
Asked by Abbie from Czech Republic
| Jun. 06, 2011 22:27
Hi, I'm ukranian citizen, but I have czech permament residance with czech g...
Asked by Mr.Dmytro from Ukraine
| Sep. 16, 2010 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)