Asked by Mr.anil raheja from indiaDEAR | Nov. 02, 2010 22:52
About:Tibet Travel

Dear sir
I am businessman want to go to china for my import consignment. so I am from India and this is starting phase of my business and want to go to China for visit my supplier mostly are from zhejiang and Guangdong, so I don’t want go by flight because it is very costly. my purpose to visit that to whom I am dealing is credible supplier and to make payment there and release my goods. so you suggest me cheapest route to visit. Sir I have heard about the route from Tibet railway it is train route .my question
1.)how can I come to Tibet from India (what is possible route from India to come to Tibet)
2.)a route of Tibet to other city (detail of route)require the fare charges of train can I reach to places like guandong and zheiang in china by train route now fare for these route
4.second by train I want to know is there class lower than second class hard sleeper by train.
5.)return back to India can I come back to India from same route.
so sir/madam what ever the economical route u have please tell me,
as I have told you about what I want please help me
6.) please give the currency conversion detail of Euro in rupees and please give the price in usd if unable to convert in rupees.

anil raheja(india)

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Michael | Nov. 03, 2010 02:06
Hello, if you want to go that route, you'll need to go to Nepal first, Kathmandu, there you can take bus to Tibet, but you should firstly get a Tibet Permit for your visit, and foreigners are not allowed to travel in Tibet alone, you need to joine a tour group. From Lhasa you can take train to Beijing, there you can take train or flight to Zhejiang or Guangzhou. Oh, there is direct train from Lhasa to Shanghai, you can also take that teain.

For trains in China, the one less comfortable than the hard sleeper is soft seat, but since you'll need more than 30 hours to take train, it is not recommended to take that seat. And if you'll coming to China in winter, the road condition from Kathmandu to Lhasa will be not good.

As for the above suggestions, I strongly suggest you take flight to Guangzhou or Shanghai (if you want to go to Zhejiang first) and then take train or flight to transfer in China.
Related Questions:
I want to know what else you need for visa?
Asked by Muneer from Afghanistan
| Apr. 02, 2014 03:17
Dear Sir, I am a whole-sale Businessman (Towel, scarp, imitation showpie...
Asked by Mr.Madhusudan Dsa from Bangladesh
| Nov. 06, 2010 21:32
Dear Sir , I am mahfuz A new Businessman. My firm Is Going to import some p...
Asked by Mr.Mahfuzul from Bangladesh
| Sep. 13, 2009 01:21
Dear Sir, I'm Suhel Ahmad & a Bangladeshi citizen. I am a busines...
Mr.SUHEL from Bangladesh
| Jul. 10, 2010 22:47
Dear sir/Madam, I recently established my company with import & Export cod...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed Khan from India
| Dec. 09, 2009 20:51
I need china business M entry permit. Want to import chinies mobile phones...
Asked by Noor islam from Pakistan
| Nov. 22, 2016 03:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)