Asked by Mr.Peter from USA | Oct. 26, 2010 03:56
About:China Visa Fees

I have a L visa and 60day limit with multiple re-entry. However, I overstayed my 60day duration by 3 days. This was because I was hired by a Chinese company and they took my passport to get my work permit/work visa process started. I just got my passport back from them. What are the next steps that I need to do? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Tim from China | Oct. 28, 2010 22:58
Hi Peter you're overstay for 3days no need to make any form of report just make an exit at any China port for sure the IMI officer at check point will charge u maximum 5000RMB or any lower base on how you talk to them is not really serious for 3days... better do it fast don't get any longer than 1weeks.

Best wishes to you
Related Questions:
L visa 2 year multiple entry
Asked by Charlie from United Kingdom
| Jul. 01, 2016 22:13
I have a single entry 90 day tourism Visa. Can I take the Huangpu river cru...
Asked by Ravi from USA
| Mar. 28, 2014 04:21
I have an older USA green card and a USA reentry permit. I need to get a v...
Asked by Mr.Pheng from USA
| Oct. 18, 2010 22:52
Cdn citizen born in China raised in HK. with expired HK id card. How to ap...
Asked by Elizabeth from Canada
| Jan. 04, 2012 20:58
required time out of China before re-entry on valid L type multi-entry visa...
Asked by paul from USA
| Apr. 25, 2014 03:03
Retirement in Dalian
Asked by Darryl from USA
| Jul. 15, 2018 19:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)