Asked by Mr.KC Ho from Malaysia | Oct. 03, 2010 23:49
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I am a Malaysian citizen and do not need a visa to visit Hong Kong. However, my wife is Vietnamese with a long term Social Visit Pass for spouse. Does she need a visa for visiting Hong Kong? Also a cousin of her's is visiting us in KL and have a 30 day social visit pass. She would like to visit Hong Kong with us. Can she apply for a visa from here in Kuala lumpur? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Kyle from China | Oct. 04, 2010 01:02
Your wife need to apply visa to Hong Kong in advance through Chinese embassy. But she may need to provide the original and a copy of her permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year. So do her cousin.
Related Questions:
I'm Malaysian, and am going to visit hong kong next month for four days. Do...
Asked by Abu
| Jun. 29, 2011 21:55
i'm malaysian,do i need apply a visa to visit Hong Kong for 6days?
Asked by affendy from Malaysia
| May. 12, 2013 02:17
I am Malaysian, and I will be at Hong Kong and will visit Macau for a day. ...
Asked by Mrs.Jevelyn from Malaysia
| Oct. 13, 2010 21:16
Hi, I am a Malaysian. Do I need a Visa to China/Hong Kong/ Macau for a f...
Ms.chanchingkai from Malaysia
| Apr. 20, 2009 20:36
hi, i am a malaysian, hold a malaysian passport, do i need visa for just ...
Asked by Ms.junt from malaysia
| May. 13, 2010 03:47
I am a Malaysian, which I need a Visa to Shenzhen from Hong Kong on arrival...
Asked by Sum from Malaysia
| Apr. 05, 2012 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)