Asked by Mr.Tse from Australia | Sep. 21, 2010 20:49
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Hi. I am holding an Australian passport. I plan to go to China for a holiday and also visit Macau and Hong Kong for a day or 2 each. Do I need to apply for a multi entry visa to China since I will be going to HK and Macau or would a single entry be enough?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | Sep. 22, 2010 21:31
If you only enter Mainland China once, a single-entry China visa is enough, however, if you enter Mainland China twice or three times, you need a double-entry or multiple-entry China visa, for example, if your travel itinerary is Australia - Mainland China - Macau -Hong Kong - Australia, you just need a single-entry China visa, if your travel itineray is Australia - Mainland China - Macau -Hong Kong - Mainland China - Australia, you need a double-entry China visa, please bear in mind that Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau apply different exit & enter controls.
Related Questions:
what is the close address I can apply for visa for China? thanks
Asked by Serwan Alqassab from Iraq
| Apr. 05, 2015 22:36
Hi I am holding Malaysian passport and am a Australian Permanent Resident....
Asked by Molly from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:13
hi there, I am holding Myanmar passport with Australian resident. I will...
Asked by Ms.marilynn from myanmar
| Feb. 03, 2010 21:59
Hi, I'm holding Australian passport can I apply for VOA for 12 days tour?
Asked by Suzanne Tan from Australia
| Sep. 29, 2015 20:23
Do I need a visa for Sanya (Haianan Island) on a cruise? I am holding an Au...
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Jul. 09, 2015 00:36
How to get a Chinese visa for an Australian living in rural Japan with a Ja...
Asked by Mick from Japan
| Dec. 30, 2011 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)