Asked by Mr.HAROON from Afghanistan | Sep. 20, 2010 00:36
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Hello dear, i am haroon and i am british citizen i am holding british passport, and i am in china at the moment i have come to china with visit 2 entries each entry 30 days, so my time will be up in next 2 weeks and i want to stay here for canton fair and i also will visit china more then 3 time in next 12 month because i am working with companies here in china so i will need multiple entry with 12 months i can get the latters from the companies and the factories i do the buisness with so if you can kindly tell me can i get the multiple entry with 12 months while i am in china?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Luke | Sep. 20, 2010 02:23
Generally, you can not apply for it in in China, but it is worthwhile if you entrust a qualified visa agency to do it for you. Another way for you is going to Hong Kong and apply there.
Related Questions:
My wife carries a Chinese passport, but is a permanent resident in the UK,d...
Asked by James from England
| Mar. 01, 2014 20:47
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
Hello dear i am haroon british citizen and i am in pakistan right now and i...
Asked by Mr.HAROON from KHAN
| Jul. 17, 2010 21:03
Hello, I am a British citizen, and I am going to be travelling in India for...
Asked by Mr.Shedden from UK
| Jul. 14, 2009 04:51
Can i travel to the USA to get a Chinese visa as there are no consulates he...
Asked by Terry Wallace from Dominican Republic
| Oct. 30, 2013 01:12
I am a UK citizen holding British passport. Can I apply for visa to China a...
Asked by Chandrakant Popat from United Kingdom
| Aug. 17, 2015 22:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)