Asked by Mr.kwaku from ghana | Sep. 12, 2010 14:50
About:Embassy of Ghana in China

i am a ghanaian,i came to china last two days. i came with x visa to study. but unfortunately i did wrong calculation of the yaun because what the school is demanding is too murch for me to pay.farely i dont have money to pay.i didnt know too that my visa will expire within a mount because the duration of stay ways 000.i dont have money to go home now too,i dont to be in prison too,can you help me to solve this problem now,i dont know if what i am thinking is possibly, 1. can you help me, to change my visa to bussiness visa , touris visa , working visa because if help me find work i can teach, i willcall home for them to send me money to buy something for them to sell for me if i get my airticket then i go home.thank you, waiting for reply.
my email

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Mia from China | Sep. 12, 2010 21:30
Visa can not be changed once it was issued. But it is applicable for you to entrust an visa agency to do it for you.
The duration of your visa is 000 that means you need to apply for a residence permit through local PSB within 30 days after entry, if not it will be seen as overstay. Or you can leave China before it expires.
Related Questions:
i was once a student of china i came to japan and my x visa has expire how ...
Asked by asare from Ghana
| Jul. 11, 2012 01:56
Working straight after university.
Asked by cajdf from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2016 03:57
please i am in ghana and got admission to study in china but when i came fo...
Asked by kwakye from Ghana
| Jun. 11, 2009 21:59
Now i have 5 days more so where i can extend my Macau visa?
Asked by prakash from nepal
| Jul. 22, 2013 01:17
I have a Mauritian passport and I'm in china on student visa but it expires...
Asked by Yosh from Mauritius
| Aug. 01, 2018 20:05
It it possible to change L visa extension to X visa?
Asked by miggz from South Africa
| Apr. 10, 2018 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)