Asked by Mrs.Hobbs from Canada | Sep. 07, 2010 07:04
About:China Embassy in Kenya

Hi there,

I am currently in Kenya but I hold my Canadian passport. I would like to go to Shanghai to tour for a week and shop. Is it possible for me to go the China Embassy in Nairobi to apply for a visa? What documents do I need to submit if this is possible, and what is the cost for me? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Sep. 07, 2010 22:55
You can apply for a visa to China in Kenya if you have a valid residence permit there. Besides, you need to provide following documents:
1. valid passport & 2 passport-sized photos;
2. Application form completely filled;
3. air ticket booking, hotel booking, travel insurance and detailed travel plan;
4. bank statement for last 3 months;
5. covering letter from employer or business registration/certificate of incorporation;
6. Copy of your Reentry pass or resident permit if you are not a Kenya national;
And if you have visited China before, you can also show them to visa officers.
Related Questions:
Chinese-Canadian, living in the US, will visit China
Asked by Shirley from USA
| May. 23, 2014 04:14
Living out of Canada.. where to apply for chinese Visa?
Asked by natasha from Canada
| Feb. 21, 2013 00:39
Z Visa on Canadian Passport in London
Asked by Cera from Canada
| Aug. 04, 2014 22:51
Taiwan and Canadian passport holder entering China
Asked by Betty from Canada
| Aug. 14, 2013 04:30
Canada passport holder visit Hongkong
Asked by Rosanna Wong from Canada
| Oct. 04, 2012 22:20
China with a Korean ARC card
Asked by Hdot from Korea
| Apr. 16, 2013 01:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)