Asked by Mr.Shawn Ng from Malaysia | Sep. 07, 2010 00:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

I'm from Malaysia and holding the work permit in Singapore. I would like to apply a L-Visa for my China trip on coming october. I understand that I can apply the visa via e-form on your website but I have 1 query here and need you help.

Actually, I travel Singapore and Malaysia every working day. If I apply the visa under regular service, shall I send my passport to service center? Due to I need travel Singapore and Malaysia every working so I need to understand on the query above mention before I summit my e-form application via your website.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Sep. 07, 2010 03:39
First of all, I have to say that this site is bot an official web of Chinese embassy. The CVASC in Singapore does not accept mail applications, if you are not able to come in person, you can entrust others to do it for you. And make an appintment before submit your application at their web listed above.
Related Questions:
Apply S1 visa in china
Asked by angeline from Singapore
| Oct. 22, 2017 22:00
Hi Im a Chinese holding a work permit in i need to apply for a...
Asked by Mr.marcus ng from Singapore
| Jul. 11, 2009 20:22
im srilankan working singapore. holding work permit. i want to visit hong k...
Asked by Ms.jacintha from srilanka
| May. 20, 2010 21:13
dear ma'am/ a philippine citizen working here in singapore as a wor...
Asked by Mr.marc from singapore
| Jun. 22, 2009 20:50
collection period
Asked by Reeanne
| Mar. 04, 2013 01:14
A model friend of mine is holding Australian passport but based in Singapor...
Asked by Varien from Singapore
| Nov. 10, 2016 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)